Spiral-seam round ducts.
Made with zinc-coated sheet metal or stainless steel, smooth-surfaced or strengthened with central rib.
High-tightness: connection collars with an age-resistant EPDM sealing gasket, which is installed in-house.
A duct for every application
Spiral pipes are used in a variety of settings, including civil, nautical and industrial.
They can be used for indoor or outdoor applications and are provided with external insulation when required.
High-tightness: connection collars with an age-resistant EPDM sealing gasket, which is installed in-house. This feature is in compliance with Eurovent leakage requirements for Class C. All special pieces (bends, reducers, tees, end caps etc.) are produced in-house and are available with EPDM sealing gasket.
Available in zinc-coated sheet metal or stainless steel.
- Thickness: from 0.4 to 1.2 mm.
- From Ø100 to Ø2000 mm
Airtightness: helical seam exceeds class C leakage requirements. In the high-tightness version, pipes and special pieces feature an EPDM sealing gasket.
Low-noise: free from sharp angles, round ducts create less reverberation and air leakage than rectangular nets.
Resistance: compared to rectangular ducts, round ducts have the mechanical advantage of better resistance to positive and negative pressure.
Easy maintenance: the linear net ensures easy and smooth maintenance.
Cost-effective: Delivery and installation in shorter times at a lower cost.
Improved aesthetics, suitable as an exposed installation.
Manufacturing and Installation Specifications
- Sealing gasket: to reduce air leaks through the joints, connection collars and special pieces are fitted with double-lip EPDM sealing gasket. This material is highly resistant to ozone, UV rays, and is tested for working temperatures from -30°C to 100 °C.
- Thickness and diameters: spiral ducts are made with a zinc-coated sheet-metal thickness ranging from 0.4 to 1.25 mm and are available in diameters from 80 to 2000 mm.
- stiffening rib: to ensure rigidity for the same thickness, the duct surface can feature a central rib.
- Special pieces: made with plasma cutting machine and ‘Z-type’ seam (spot welded when requested). Connection components can be provided with EPDM sealing gasket.
- Supporting elements: we provide duct supporting elements for any application: inner and outer supporting rings, threaded rods, tie rods)